So these past two weeks have been...interesting...Last Saturday (a couple days after my previous blog) John strained his knee while he was getting up from the couch...I know, sounds kind of funny but he had a really hard workout at the academy on Friday so I think his body was just overworked. That was pretty scary since this is a horrible time for him to get hurt. He could not do physical training for 4 days last week but luckily it was not anything too serious, he's feeling better and now he's back to regular physical training. Tomorrow, he completes his first month there...only 5 more months to go!
We also discovered that we have a huge leak coming from our shower that is leaking into our dining room...someone is coming to fix it today...we'll see how that goes...oh, the joys of being a home owner lol.
Also...an update on Charlie's destructions...since my last blog, he:
--Got poop on the bed (I'll admit this one was not entirely his fault...he had gone outside to poop and John put him on the bed without noticing that he still had some attached to his butt...gross I know...I was not very happy with either one of them when I was washing the sheets at 4:30am)
--Has made 3 new holes in our carpet
--Chewed up 2 of the throw pillows on our couch
--Chewed up the flap on his doggy door
...and he is just all around crazy...I made an appointment to get him neutered, hopefully that will help.
...anyway...comment...we want to hear from you guys!
1 comment:
aww i miss you guys!! (including the destructive charlie ;] ) and john, congratulations on the academy!!! it's been too long, we all need to catch up soon.
-Melissa
Post a Comment